Application Deadline for 2016 Entry
The School continues to welcome applications that fulfil our admissions criteria to select a balanced international student cohort. As students from different countries tend to apply at different points in the application period, applications from some countries may close earlier in the year.
Due to very high demand from students from China, applications from such students closed on 20 January 2016 for the following 4 programmes:
- Accounting, Finance & Management
- Economics, Accounting & Finance
- Economics, Finance & Management
- Finance & Investment
Additionally the following MSc degree closed for applicants from China on 5th March 2016
- MSc Management
Please also note, applications for places on the following MSc degree programme closed on 5th March 2016 for all overseas applicants:
- MSc Accounting, Finance and Management
Usually, we stop taking applications as of 1st July 2016.
To apply before the deadline, please follow the instruction on our ‘How to apply’ webpage: http://www.bristol.ac.uk/study/postgraduate/apply/
Further guidance on applications: http://www.bristol.ac.uk/study/postgraduate/apply/guidance/
Submitting supporting documents: http://www.bristol.ac.uk/study/postgraduate/apply/supporting-documents/
After you apply: http://www.bristol.ac.uk/study/postgraduate/apply/after-you-apply/
* Please note, the School of Economics, Finance and Management aim to communicate a decision to applicants within 30 days of receiving a completed application. The 21 day turnaround quoted in the above link, is the policy for the rest of the University.